The Department of Mechanical Engineering (ME) is offering UG Program from the year 2011 with an intake of 60 students to meet the growing demand for qualified technical personnel in the field of Mechanical Engineering. Department has a strength of continuous upgrading of infrastructure & Laboratories facilities. The department is having well qualified, dedicated and rich experienced faculty. A conductive environment exists in the Department for both students and staff. Quality technical education is provided to the students in the core areas of the field to meet the challenges of globalization with the state of art equipments and laboratories. The major strength of the Department is that both the students and faculty are involving continuously in paper presentations at various International Conferences and Journals.
- 100% pass in every subject by proactive mentoring of weak students.
- 70% class average marks in every subject ensuring through performance in unit tests and other forms of feed backs from students.
- Aspire to make at least one student getting rank within the first 20 at the university level by proactive mentoring of academically strong students.
- Prepare students to adapt to the challenges of ever changing world.
- Empower students with state-of-art knowledge and technological skills.
- Encourage students participate in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities to bring out the latent talents.
- Students every year to be sent out for technical paper presentation.
- Minimum one technical paper published by every faculty member during a year.
- Provide necessary strengths to enable the students to become entrepreneurs.
- To Provide Quality value based Mechanical Engineering Field.
- Centre of Superiority in education and research in the field of Mechanical Engineering.
- To produce technically proficient Mechanical Engineers by imparting sound technical and practical knowledge.
- To participate in large projects of national and international importance.
- To become a foremost academic investigate department in the world.
- To be a center of excellence for development and spreading of knowledge in Technology and Engineering for the nation and beyond.